For now, plans for the 2020 Summer Olympic Games in Japan’s capital of Tokyo are a bit of a question mark after the Games were officially postponed to “safeguard the health of the athletes and everyone involved” due to coronavirus.
But the International Olympic Committee has said that despite the delay, the Games will ultimately go on before summer 2021. Tokyo Olympics 2020 will be held on 23 July to 8 August, 2021.
It will be Tokyo’s second time hosting a Summer Olympics, 56 (or slightly more) years after their first time in the spotlight. And when they finally do take place, these Games will see the introduction of some exciting new sports to the lineup, too: skateboarding will make its Olympic debut, as well as karate, surfing and sport climbing.
How to watch Olympics 2020 Live form Anywhere in the world ?
If there are no broadcasters and TV channels in your area, you can use VPN to watch Olympics Streaming. Check step by step guide, how to use VPN.
Channels: NBC, NBCSN, Olympic Channel
Peacock TV offers a number of channels for watching the Summer Olympics in the U.S. It is the cheapest option available for American coverage of the event. A seven-day free trial is available for Peacock.
To watch the Olympics on Peacock:
- Get ExpressVPN.
- Choose your plan. [Monthly, Half Yearly, Yearly, Two Yearly, 5 Yearly]
- Connect to a server location in the U.S.
- Go to the Peacock TV website and sign up (5 USD/month). You may need to provide a valid U.S. postal code (e.g., 10001, 48104) and pay with a U.S. credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Enjoy the Olympics Live Stream.
Schedules for Olympic event telecasts on Peacock TV vary:
- NBC: Primarily evenings, and weekend afternoons
- NBCSN: Various hours